Sack, bag and box Tipping Station
Benefits and Features
- Suitable for use across a variety of material types (all internal welds are crack and crevice-free for sanitary material applications).
- Manufactured from heavy-duty material and components, therefore capable of withstanding corrosive and abrasive material handling.
- Low maintenance and easy to clean for minimal downtime
- Complete safety throughout operation
- Simple integration into you’re existing processing system.
- Trantec bag tipping stations implement a dust control curtain to eliminate cross-contamination and prevent dust clouds from forming in the facility for a cleaner, dust-free atmosphere.
- Available in a variety of finishes
- Manufactured with metal detectable silicone gaskets for food and pharmaceutical product handling.
Trantec sack tip stations provide safe handling and depositing of large sacks, bags and boxes at optimum working height, whilst controlling the dust emissions caused throughout unloading. Flexible in their configuration they can be integrated into your existing processing system or combined with other Trantec equipment, including our gravimetric and volumetric metering screw feeders, or flex conveyor systems. Our bag tip stations can be found in factories across the globe and are commonly used within the food, pharmaceutical, environmental, chemical and plastic industries. We manufactured sack unloading stations in mild steel powder-coated, stainless steel 304 and 316, with a high polished or satin finish, depending on the material being handled. Our standard-sized sack tipping station has a holding capacity of up to 100 litres, however, customised larger versions are available, for enquiries give us a call or contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements.
How to operate our sack tip station:
The operator positions the bag or box onto the loading shelf and then pierces or opens the container, emptying the material into the tip station’s hopper, situated below the dust containment hood. The optional steel-bar grate breaks down clumps in the material that might have occurred during storage or transportation. The material inside the hopper is then fed into the integrated volumetric screw feeder, flexible screw/spiral conveyor system or other alternative transferring methods.
Optional Upgrades available:
- Interlock safety door and switch permits safe and ‘dust-free’ unloading of bags, boxes and large sacks.
- Empty Sack disposal spigot for connection to a polymer bag to contain any residual dust left inside the sack.
- A dust extraction spigot for connection to a dust extraction system (LEV), or dust sock, which can be positioned on the top, rear or either side of the station’s hood.
- Steel-bar inlet grate – Helps loosen up large chunks of material when unloading the sack into the tip stations hopper.
- For materials with cohesive and sticky characteristics that are susceptible to bridging, ratholing and causing blockages, we manufacture our sack tip stations with a discharging aid vibratory device which is positioned onto the outer side of the hopper to prevent those issues from occurring.
- Caster package for easy mobility which includes four safety interlock swivel wheels and an easy-grip push and pull bar.